Travel Tips to start
- Say YES!
- Start s l o w l y – this is how our brain learns.
- Be gentle – our bodies do not like to be forced.
- That being said, explore finding your edge where you are slightly extending yourself without causing pain or harm to yourself.
- Connect to the ground beneath your feet. Really feel the ground.
- Smile and feel goodness and peace surrounding you.
- Flexibility is not a prerequisite.
- Instead learn how your body moves and what it needs. Yoga is about you.
- Know yoga is not just on the mat but also out in your everyday living.
- Dig around in the “Explore Movement & Discover Amazing YOU” archive for FREE accessible practices.
- SIGN-UP to receive upcoming class notices and/or free movement practices on a regular basis.
Travel Tips from the blog
SIGN-UP or HAVE A QUESTION?
Sign up to receive upcoming class notices and/or free movement practices on a regular basis. Please reach out if you have any questions.